Tofu is so popular in China! Do you like chinese food Fear not, we have a great authentic recipe for you, vegan and fantastic. It’s incredibly easy to cook and leaves you feeling full and smiling. Do you want to know how to do this? We give you cover:
- 350-400 grams of tofu, cut into cubes
- 100 grams of shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 10 grams of shallots
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3-4 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Put the vegetable or olive oil in a large saucepan or wok and reheat.
- Add the tofu and fry it until golden brown on all sides.
- Add mushrooms, soy sauce and water. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Salt and mix everything.
- Garnish with the shallot. Feel free to garnish with spring onions or other herbs!
- Have fun!
Tofu is high in protein and helps control cravings throughout the day. Mushrooms are one of the few sources of food high in vitamin D that can help protect against depression. In addition, mushrooms are an excellent source of protein, fiber, and B vitamins, and a powerful antioxidant. Eat as much as you can! They’re also good for your immune system.