Vegan? Do you have a big sweet tooth? We have a delicious, easy and healthy recipe for you! This awesome vegan peanut butter cup recipe is so easy to make and definitely a winner with your friends and family. You can also change the ingredients for a different flavor each time. This recipe takes less than 20 minutes and will keep your tummy happier for longer. Read on to find out how!
Preparation time: 15 minutes; Cooking time: between 20 to 25 minutes.
- Power of organic cocoa
- coconut oil
- Muffin pans and paper muffin pans
- Natural peanut butter
- vanilla extract
- agave syrup
- Wrap a muffin tin with paper muffin cups.
- Add 1/2 cup of cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract, 3 tablespoons of coconut oil to a bowl and mix well.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of the chocolate mixture into the cups. Spread evenly and place in the freezer for 8-10 minutes or until the batter is hard.
- Place 1 cup of peanut butter, 3 tablespoons of coconut oil, and 1 tablespoon of agave syrup in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour 1 to 2 tablespoons of the mixture onto the frozen chocolate mixture. Return to the freezer for 8-10 minutes or until it solidifies.
- Pour 1 or 2 additional tablespoons of the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter. Return to the freezer until frozen. Well, have fun!
This dessert is easy to make and healthy! Cocoa powder is a powerful antioxidant, and many studies have shown that it can help fight depression. Coconut oil is great for all kinds of things including hair, skin, and nails. It is also an anti-inflammatory product and is good for the kidneys and liver. Peanut butter is obviously high in protein and tastes delicious. If you have a sweet tooth and want to be healthy, give it a try and you won’t regret it.
- The canned pumpkin puree can be substituted for or replaced with peanut butter. We love to combine both for a special taste! You can also make a ginger and pumpkin mix for something special.
- You can use a different type of nut butter like cashew or almond butter for a unique taste.
- Don’t hesitate to add chopped peanuts or sea salt for that special touch!