Are you planning to cook a nice dinner? Maybe you’re going to a friend’s house and need to make dessert? In any case. This amazing chocolate cake will surprise your friends! Not only are they delicious, but they are not difficult to make. Once this delicious homemade chocolate cake is served, neither you nor your friends can think of any other cake, we guarantee it. Even if you don’t consider yourself a baker or a cook, this recipe is perfect. As long as the measurements are correct and you plan everything, there is nothing wrong with that. So what are you waiting for? Cook!
What will you need
- 300 g granulated sugar.
- 1/2 cup (110 g) light brown sugar.
- 70 g unsweetened cocoa powder (customer-specific measure and content)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- 3/4 teaspoon salt.
- 1 cup (235 ml) boiling water.
- 175 ml of vegetable oil or rapeseed oil.
- 1/4 cup (56 g) unsalted butter, melted.
- 2 large eggs.
- 3 large egg yolks.
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- 2 cups (256 grams) flour (custom spoon and level)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (116 g)
- 1/3 cup milk (80 ml)
How To Make It
- First the oven must be preheated to 175 ° C. Before you line the bottom with a piece of round parchment paper, grease two 9-inch round cake tins. Grease parchment paper as well. If you want flatter cakes, wrap the cake tins in fully saturated, water-soaked oven strips.
- Get a large, heat-resistant bowl. Mix granulated sugar, cocoa powder, light brown sugar, salt and baking powder together. Pour hot water into the cocoa mixture. Immediately beat the mixture to mix well. then let cool for 5 minutes.
- Using a slow electric mixer, add vegetable oil and melted butter until well mixed. Then add the eggs, egg yolks and vanilla extract before mixing again until blended. Then add the flour and mix everything until you get a homogeneous mixture. Finally, process the milk and sour cream until everything is well mixed.
- Once the mixture is prepared, distribute it evenly on the 2 molds you have prepared. Bake the cakes in a preheated oven until the toothpick in the center of the cake is clean. In total, it takes about 32 minutes. Leave the cake to cool for 5 minutes after removing it from the oven. Before removing it from the pans, run a butter knife around the edge of the cake to make sure it pops out. Turn the cakes on a wire rack and let them cool down.
- If desired, level the cakes. Add your favorite icing to a cake layer before garnishing with the second cake. Then freeze the top and sides of the cake. y Store in an airtight container.