If you are looking for a new healthy and deliciously satisfying recipe, this is it. Pumpkin is an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, fiber, and potassium. It has become a favorite with most fans over the years due to its slightly sweet taste and slightly nutty and buttery taste. This is a great option when you have a great dinner and want to prepare a delicious side dish other than potatoes. Not to mention that this recipe is so easy to make! We guarantee that everyone who sees and tastes this dish will be impressed and enjoy every bite.
- 1 large pumpkin, peeled, pitted, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon of fresh sage, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh garlic
- 2 1/2 teaspoons of chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray an 18 x 13 inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. You can cover the oil with a kitchen brush if you don’t have a spray bottle or want to use one. Sprinkle some on the floor and use the brush to spread it evenly. Make sure the bowl is covered.
- Spread the pumpkin cubes evenly on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and sage.
- Mix the pieces to cover them evenly and arrange them in one layer.
- Let it cook for 20 minutes. Remove the garlic and add it. Mix the pieces with a metal spoon.
- Put it in the oven and cook until the pieces are done inside. It will take another 10-20 minutes.
- If you want the pumpkin to brown more, move the grill closer to the grill and cook the pumpkin for 1-3 minutes. Just be sure to keep an eye on them as they can turn brown quickly.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot!